Monday, February 14, 2011

nice to meet you!

Hey there! My name is poo and this is my personal journal!

I've made several blogs with specific subjects in the past but this one is really just going to be me talking about whatever I feel like at the time, so hopefully it's interesting to someone out there, maybe! My interests are pretty varied and include playing ukulele, growing plants and trees (although I'm not very good at it), playing video games (especially RPGs and especially-especially Pokemon), and fashion and generally being a ridiculous clotheshorse. Lately I've kind of gotten into trains as well after having spent a short while in Japan and enjoying the really cool and awesome JR system. Darling says this is pretty nerdy but I think that's more or less par for the course where I'm concerned.

Lately I've been really excited for Pokemon Black & White so I've been watching the TV animation while I wait for the game release! Choosing a starter is really tough. I was leaning towards Oshawott for a long time but after seeing Snivy in action on the show she has such a cute personality and I'll probably end up choosing her. I found this amazing Snivy toy at Play-Asia the other day and as much as I'd really love to have a giant Snivy in my room the shipping to where I live is more than the cost of the toy itself, so it'll probably be a no-go... but just look at it!!

So smug! So leaf!!

What starter is everyone else choosing? I'm looking forward to lots of battles and trades with friends over Wi-Fi!!

In any case, that's probably it for now. Today is over 0°C again where I live and the melting snow is a sure sign that spring is coming soon. I look forward to being able to go for bike rides again soon! 'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment